Click here to print copy
- Rain suit (top and bottom), preferably not a poncho
- Hat (sun or rain protection)
- Sleeping bag, medium weight, preferably a mummy style in compression bag
- Inflatable sleeping pad (i.e. Thermarest) or thin foam pad
- Insect repellent
- Sun screen
- Fishing equipment with a travel case (optional)
- Riding boots/shoes (something with a heel—not fashion boots!)
- Camp shoes (i.e. light weight Gortex hikers)
- Extra cotton socks
- Flash light & batteries
- Jacket (cool morning and evening temperatures are commons-heavier coat recommended)
- Personal toiletry items (hand soap, towel, wash cloth, etc.)
- Personal water jug
- *Fishing license—available in Augusta, check with outfitter for specific dates
- *Personal medications—please notify outfitter before leaving the Lodge if you are taking
prescription drugs or have medical/health problems or allergies
* Special diet or food preferences/dislikes? Please let us know when you make your
reservations so we can plan the menu accordingly.
* Base camp is set up with 14' X 16' wall tents with cots and wood heating stoves. Meals
are served in a separate cook tent. There is also a shower tent and an outhouse tent.
* On roving trips, you will sleep in small pup tents or teepee tents with floors and your
sleeping pad (no cots). Normally, two guests per tent.
* Please limit duffle weight to 40 pounds per person.